The 18th annual New Albany Walking Classic is scheduled to take place rain or shine on Sunday, September 11, 2022. However, if severe weather occurs, the walk start may be delayed. If severe weather continues, the race may be canceled. Safety of the participants is always the main priority. Click here for a list of frequently asked questions.
Road closures associated with the event include the following:
- Market Street from Keswick Commons/Rusty Bucket to the Main/Market roundabout – approximately 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Market Square – approximately 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Market Street from Main/Market roundabout to Reynoldsburg New Albany Road – approximately 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Reynoldsburg New Albany Road from Market Street to Morse Road – approximately 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Brandon Road from Reynoldsburg New Albany Road to Lambton Park Road – approximately 8 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Click here to view the race route.