The City of New Albany has contracted with Strawser Paving to provide street resurfacing services for this season. The City has included a portion of Windsor in this year’s program. The remaining portion will be completed in 2024. Construction activities (weather permitting) will take place the week of July 31 – August 4.
Look for “No Parking” signs to be placed along the curb prior to construction. The 2023 Pavement Project for the City of New Albany consists of the following:
- Concrete Curb Repair: Sections of concrete curb will be removed and replaced in advance of the pavement resurfacing process.
- Street Milling: 1.5” of existing asphalt will be milled from the street. The roadway will reopen to traffic after milling is complete.
- Tack Coat Placement: A layer of tack coat will be placed immediately before the placement of asphalt.
- Street Paving: 1.5” of new asphalt will be placed along the street. The road will be reopened to traffic shortly after the new asphalt is placed.
- Striping/Stop Bars: Striping and/or stop bars will be placed on the new asphalt at the intersections.
This work will temporarily restrict on-street parking at certain times within the project area. Please use the alternative parking locations as shown on this map for reference.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 855-0076.